Tight budget or tight timing? Listen up, this is for you!
Creating a website on your own sounds like a nightmare. You feel it’s not worth your time and yet you urgently need to launch.
You dream of a website that not only justifies bumping up your rates but doesn't demand a heist on your savings.
Want to have someone *pro like us!* to take care and navigate you through the process.
At the same time you spent too much time thinking of doing instead of doing and you’re already behind the schedule?
Introducing your solution
Designed and launched website within just 7 business days. Are you in?
Choose one of templates available in our library or deliver your own – we’ll customize it with your branding (logos, colours and fonts) and content!
Do you have your brand assets already?
3-month / 2-month / One-time Payment Plan Available
- You’re able to complete and deliver pre-work which includes brand assets, testimonials, offer details and other content.
- You’re confident about your offer, products, services, target group and need a quick execution.
- You have in mind some template that may be a match and trust us as an experts we can adjust it to your needs.
- You provide 1-3 main services and don’t need complex offering like events, online store and other functionalities.
- You don’t have time to work on your content, deliver brand assets and feel you need more time or additional help.
- You feel like you need a longer discovery and strategy session to figure out the details about your offer, ideal client and brand voice.
- You like to have a total control of every visual aspect of the design or are no able to find the perfect template.
- Your offer is complex and requires more complicated adjustments on the website like online store, events, etc.
- 30-minute kick-off call
Let’s discuss your game plan and focus on your website related priorities.
- 5-pages website with blog
We’ll customize chosen template and deliver up to 5 pages (including blog and homepage)
- Tech integrations
We’ll integrate your website with forms and calendar service to let you generate leads and analytics (Google, Meta Pixel) to track the conversion rate.
Your website will be adjusted to SEO and optimized in terms of its speed to improve your position in search engines.
- Graphics + Icons
If you need support in finding the right graphics, icons or fonts, we can license for you assets from our library.
- 1-week aftercare support
You’ll not be left alone with your website! We’re there for one more week to answer questions and help you to navigate through your website’s options.
- Website training tutorials
We’ll prepare tutorials on how to edit content on your website.
We created a streamlined process of creating your brand from scratch.
Take your time and complete the homework - deliver all assets and content to us and make sure to do so one week before your planned “Website in a week”.
In the week before your “Website in a week” week, we’re going to hop on the call to discuss your homework and make sure we’re on the right track.
Your “Website in a week” begins on Monday and from now on at the end of the work day you’ll receive a link to preview so you have a chance to provide feedback to each customized page.
Feedback and launch
This is time to make final refinements, connect all needed integrations and officially launch your website after your approval!
Discover answers to questions about our streamlined process, including how we design, develop, and launch your site within a week. Learn about our customization options, responsive design features, and post-launch support.
How much time will it take to prepare the homework?
It all depends on how much content you have already prepared and how much you’ll need to figure out during your prep-week. I recommend to take care of it at least 2-3 weeks before your “Website in a week” is scheduled.
How much time I need to have for you during my “Website in a week”?
During our work time, we recommend that you’re available for us for at least 30 minutes every day to answer some questions and review any refinements that appear during the time of work. We can have those calls at the beginning or at the end of each day, whatever fits your schedule best.
Do I need to make additional investments?
The only thing you need to purchase on your own is your domain and hosting (don’t worry – during your prep-time we’ll suggest the best providers). If you choose to deliver your own template (from outside our library), template license cost is also on you.
What if I dont have any brand assets that I can deliver?
There are three options in that case:
- We can continue with the default logos, colors and fonts that already are in the chosen template (No additional charge).
- You can choose “Mini brand” add-on to your “Website in a Week” where you can choose from pre-made color palettes and logos from our library that we’ll customize to your brand (+€1000).
- You can hire us to full branding experience in one of two options so we create custom logo, brand colors palette, choose the right typography and provide brand guidelines. Check the details here -> (+€1500 or +€2500).
What if my business needs more than just 5-page website?
It sometimes happens that your offer may be a bit longer and require more pages than just 5 that we offer in our “Website in One Week”. Some websites are better fit with our custom website experience.
However, if you’re not sure what exactly you need, just hop on a call with us and let’s discuss the options.
Another solution is our day-rate based experience where we can create additional pages to your website:
- Half-day for €500 which is enough to create one additional subpage or do some customizations of an existing page.
- Full-day for €750 which is perfect for long-form sales and landing pages or customizing 2-3 shorter pages to existing website.
Contact us now and let’s discuss your needs!
Explore the voices of satisfaction and success! Our clients share their experiences and the transformative impact of our exceptional web design services.
I highly recommend PikusIT. Karolina and Tomek created a website with the store for me, and the whole project was done simply and wonderfully. Our contact, reliability, commitment and, above all, patience (to questions, changes and just everything) went far beyond the standard performance of the service. They made every stage of our cooperation as easy as possible, so I knew from the very beginning to the end that I was in good hands. Professionalism at its best.Katarzyna Fastyn
I love working with people for whom what they do is passionate and gives them fulfilment. [...] I received more from them than I expected. In addition to a wonderfully made website design, I got their kindness, patience for my, believe me, MANY changes and updates and, above all, professionalism at the highest level. [...] I will only write - I RECOMMEND! WITH ALL MY HEART! I know that we have more projects ahead of us 🙂 Thank you again!Kinga Kołodziejak-Gul
I highly recommend Pikus IT. The cooperation was very successful, everything was very smooth and in a nice atmosphere. Karolina answered all questions on an ongoing basis, and after completing the work on the website, I can always count on their support. I am very pleased and I would also use their services for the second time.Sylwia Smółkowska