TikTok has quite few useful options of recording a video in app. Because of that we often record videos directly within app so later, when we want to redistribute our work to other services, we end up downloading TikTok with annoying TikTok logo. This leads us straight to reach and engagement loss in other applications (Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts and others). What to do to avoid that tissue?
Download TikTok without watermark
There are several tools to download TikTok without watermark from app and upload it somewhere else. The most popular way is to find a website that allows you to download video without annoying TikTok logo jumping all over the screen. The main disadventage is, we get recording with a compressed quality, which means that while uploading it to another platforms, we’re already uploading worse quality which gets even worse after compression that happens on that second platform.
Record the screen in TikTok app
There is another way but certainly takes a bit more time than just making your TikTok public and downloading it using external website. How to do it?
- Record your clips, add special effects, filters and other things you want to include on your video. Remember to leave more space at the edges than usual!
- Click “Next” button and then click a small thumbnail of your clip. Fullscreen preview will open. Click the frame icon in top right corner to hide interface icons.
- Start recording your screen. Remember to record your clip at least 2,5 times to make sure you have at least one clean shot of the whole clip.
- Edit your video in external app (for example InShot). Cut beginning and ending, crop the clip so it has 9:16 dimensions. Export as mp4 in high quality.
- Upload to other places, like Instagram Reels, Pinterest or YouTube Shorts.
There are a few ways to save your TikTok without watermark and repurpose them in other applications without TikTok watermark. Let me know which one you choose for yourself.
Don’t have time to make TikTok content alone?
Check our Social Media Content services and save time for things you do better – running your business!
TikTok stopped being place for kids and stupid videos long time ago. Reels that were recently introduced in Instagram app are no longer just place to put slideshows with pretty travel pictures. How can you use both tools to grow your business in social media?
A bit of history of short videos
Few years ago there was an app called Vine and it was back then considered as app for hipsters of that time. Vine was replaced by Musical.ly which was still quite a niche app. Everything changed when Musical.ly was converted into TikTok.
TikTok didn’t want to be just the place for kids and lipsync music videos. They had aggressive campaign with influencers with all over the world (which I was a part of), when they were paid to publish TikToks. But there was no place for dansing and singing. Those paid videos had to be connected to one of specific subjects – I personally had nail tutorials. Algorithm was boosting those videos and in the process more and more people saw a chance to promote their own businesses and initiatives on the platform. TikTok wasn’t just for kids anymore.
Where should I be – on TikTok or Reels?
There’s no one correct answer to that question. It all depends on where you feel more comfortable. However, I have a good news for you. If you ever thought that being on those two platforms at the same time requires twice as much work – it’s not true. You can successfully repost content from Reels to TikTok (and the other way) – just remember to remove app’s watermark (use dedicated tools like Download TikTok without watermark or Download Reels without watermark). If you’re interested in more tips about creating content for both platforms, let me know in the comments.
Advantages of creating short videos
Considering the fact that people want to consume more content in shorter time, making it easier for them is a key to achieve satisfying reach and engagement. Surprisingly, you’re the one who gains something too.
- Recording a TikTok/Reel takes less time. I know it may not be truth at the beginning of your adventure with short videos but practice makes perfect. Find your own way to organize recording sessions to be more efficient and faster. This way you can produce more content in shorter time, which leads us to…
- You can divide your topic into multiple videos. If there’s a problem that you want to solve through your video and it is more complex, you can divide it into multiple videos and make a series out of it. This way you’re posting regular content with specific schedule that helps the algorithm to promote your content.
- Reels are boosted by Instagram. Take advantage of the fact that Reels are new tool in app and Instagram wants you to use it by boosting your reels and giving them more reach than usual posts. This could be your chance to gain new followers that could become your customers in the future.
- TikTok trends are helping you with reaching to new users. Thanks to trends and trending sounds on TikTok, you have another chance to reach your potential clients and followers. Think wisely about the trends you’re watching and take a moment to come up with an idea to transform the trend into a video that is relevant for your business.
- You have a chance to show your personality. It goes well with stories also but short videos are perfect way to show your followers a bit of your personality. You’re not another neutral, boring business. People start following you, like you and if they have a relationship with you, they are more eager to buy from you.
In my opinion, short videos such as Reels and TikToks are the future of marketing and for now there’s no other tool that can give you such impressing reach with relatively small engagement on your side. Take advantage of the boost you can get from app owners while it’s still possible. Remember, if you invest a bit of your time now, you’ll get better results in the future.
What if you don’t have time for creating content for your social media?
Don’t worry – luckily we’re here to help you. We provide professional service of running social media profiles for small and big businesses that don’t feel confident creating entries on their social media profiles.
- We prepare marketing strategy to match your goals – grow your profile or increase sales.
- We create content on regular basis and publish it, taking care of every aspect.
- We run successful ads on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and Google.
- We report regularly our results.
Setting Facebook campaign seems to be easy but especially at the beginning you can experience lack of the results you’ve expected. Let’s see, why is your Facebook campaign not successful and what can you do to improve the result.
Inactive social profiles
In order to get the best result out of your campaigns on Facebook or Instagram, you need to have profiles on those platforms. But only having profiles isn’t enough. You need to keep consistency in publishing to engage your audience because ads’ algorithm uses that engagement (among many other factors) during deciding who should see your ad. What’s more, people who decide to click your campaign and engage with ad material need to have something that will stop them on the profile for a little bit longer.
Set up publishing schedule and stick to it. If you have limited amount of time, let it be just 2-3 times a week but pay attention to upload content regularly, at similar time.
Your intuition probably whispers that the higher budget, the better results. In fact, it’s not true at all. While running campaigns on new business profile or after a longer break, you should use minimal budgets just to test your audience groups and advertising creations. To be honest, it’s worth doing even on big accounts with great results every time you introduce new campaign or new product. Increase your budget only when you’re sure your campaign brings results on testing period (and control the results all the time).
This mistake often starts when you start a new business but you didn’t have a chance to think who your real customer is. We often create services and products thinking about ourselves instead of other people. That’s always a good starting point but then we must think about other people needs and problems that we’re solving with our offer. At this point it may come out we’re creating for totally different group of people we thought at the beginning and this requires us changing our audience groups in running ads.
Basically running any ads online requires running test constantly. Test of copy, test of graphic, test of audience – this never ends. Even if you think you’re done with testing one creation, algorithm change happens or audience group runs out of engaged people and you need to start the process all over again. Never stop testing, even if you think your ads work great. They always can do better.
These were 4 most common mistakes while running Facebook Ads or Instagram Ads. We’re wishing you successful campaigns! And if you think you’d rather give this up to professionals – check out our social media ads and content offer.